The Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx, in partnership with Hy-Vee, will host a on-site vaccination clinic at Target Center for the community on Saturday, June 12 before the Lynx game vs the Los Angeles Sparks. The Clinic is open to all Minnesotan residents, a Lynx game ticket is not required to participate in the clinic.
- How To: Walk-ups welcome day of and/or pre-register below
- Eligibility: Anyone 18+ or ages 12+ with legal guardian (Pfizer only)
- Date: Saturday, June 12
- Location: Target Center Box Office Lobby | 600 N 1st Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403 | Map It
- Timing: 4 – 7 PM
- Pharmacy: Hy-Vee
- Vaccine: Johnson & Johnson (Ages 18+) and Pfizer (Ages 12+ must have a legal guardian in attendance)
- Get a Gift Card: Receive a $10 Hy-Vee gift card* once your vaccination is complete.
*If you choose the one-dose Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) you’ll receive the $10 gift card at the time of vaccination. If you choose the Pfizer you’ll receive your gift card once you complete your second dose at a Hy-Vee Pharmacy.
Stay for the Game! Get Tickets
To take advantage of this on-site COVID-19 vaccination opportunity at Target Center one must fill out a Hy-Vee consent form and health questionnaire below. Walk-ups and consent forms will also be available on site.
Pre-registration for Consent to Receive COVID-19 Vaccines (Johnson & Johnson)
Pre-registration for Consent to Receive COVID-19 Vaccines (Pfizer)