MINNEAPOLIS/ST. PAUL – The Minnesota Lynx today announced that tickets for all 17 regular season home games at the newly renovated Target Center are on sale now at www.lynxbasketball.com or by calling 612-673-8400.
The Lynx will celebrate and commemorate their 20 seasons as a franchise throughout the 2018 campaign presented by Mayo Clinic. On Monday, the team kicked off a countdown of the top 20 players in Lynx history and will continue the countdown on Twitter each Monday throughout the season. There will also be 20th season merchandise available in the new Lynx online team store that features a commemorative 20th season logo. The store will launch on Thursday at www.lynxteamstore.com. The logo can be viewed here.
The festivities will culminate in a celebration at the team’s final regular season home game on Sunday, August 19. Additional content highlighting top moments will be shared all season long on www.lynxbasketball.com/20th.
A few key highlights of Minnesota’s home regular season schedule include:
- May 20 vs. Los Angeles, 4 p.m.: The Lynx will open the season at home with a pregame championship ring and banner unveiling ceremony to celebrate the 2017 WNBA Championship, before taking on the Sparks in a rematch of last year’s WNBA Finals.
- Friday, June 1 vs. Phoenix, 7 p.m.: Diana Taurasi and the Mercury visit Target Center.
- Thursday, July 5 vs. Los Angeles, 7 p.m.: The Lynx again take on their opponent in the last two WNBA Finals.
- Wednesday, July 18 vs. Indiana, Noon: The popular annual midday, midweek game presented by Delta Dental will this year feature a visit from the Fever.
- Sunday, August 19 vs. Washington, 6 p.m.: A rematch of the 2017 WNBA Semifinals as the Lynx face the Mystics for their 20th season celebration game.
The Lynx theme nights for the 2018 season include:
Date Theme Night Opponent
June 1 We are Women Night presented by Xcel Energy Phoenix Mercury
June 16 Pride Night presented by Xcel Energy New York Liberty
June 29 Prowl’s Birthday Atlanta Dream
July 3 Military Appreciation Night, presented by DAVMN Indiana Fever
July 24 Native American Heritage Night, presented by T.I. Casino New York Liberty
August 12 Breast Health Awareness Night presented by Mayo Clinic Seattle Storm
August 19 Fan Appreciation Night presented by Star Tribune Washington Mystics
The first chance for fans to see the 2018 Lynx squad back home at Target Center is at the team’s preseason game against the Chicago Sky on May 12. Tickets for the game are available now at lynxbasketball.com.
Full- and half-season memberships are also on sale. Memberships include exclusive benefits, perks and programs, as well as the best seats for the best price for all 17 home games.