MINNEAPOLIS/ST. PAUL –
The Minnesota Lynx announced that tickets for all 17 regular season home games at Target Center are on sale now online
or by calling 612-673-8400.
A few key highlights of Minnesota’s home regular season schedule include:
- Saturday, May 25 vs Chicago, 7 p.m.: The Lynx open the season at home as they take on former Minnesota assistant coach James Wade and the Chicago Sky.
- Saturday, June 8 vs Los Angeles, 2:30 p.m.: For the first time in 2019, the Lynx take on Nneka Ogwumike, Candace Parker and new Sparks head coach Derek Fisher.
- Wednesday, July 17 vs Seattle, 7 p.m.: The Lynx take on the reigning MVP Breanna Stewart and the 2018 WNBA Champions Storm.
- Wednesday, July 24 vs. Washington, Noon: The popular annual midday, midweek game presented by Delta Dental of Minnesota will this year feature a visit from Elena Delle Donne and the Mystics.
- College Night presented by U.S. Bank: $10 tickets to Monday – Thursday games with valid .edu email address.
The Lynx theme nights for the 2019 season include:
Date Theme Night Opponent
May 25 Home Opener presented by Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine Chicago
May 29 Military Night presented by DAVMN Seattle
June 6 Prowl’s Birthday Phoenix
June 14 Pride Night presented by Xcel Energy Connecticut
July 17 Native American Heritage Night, presented by Seattle
Treasure Island Resort and Casino
August 16 We Are Women Night presented by Lumber Exchange Washington
August 22 Breast Health Awareness Night presented by Mayo Clinic Dallas
August 25 STEM Night presented by Science Museum of Minnesota Las Vegas
August 27 Back to School Night Presented by Rasmussen College Chicago
September 1 Fan Appreciation Night presented by Star Tribune Indiana
The first chance for fans to see the 2019 Lynx squad back home at Target Center is at the team’s preseason game against the Washington Mystics on May 10
. Tickets for the game are available now online
Full- and half-season memberships are also on sale. Memberships include exclusive benefits, perks and programs, as well as the best seats for the best price for all 17 home games.
The Lynx will celebrate their 21st season this summer and will once again be presented by Mayo Clinic. The WNBA Draft will be held April 10 at Nike Headquarters in New York City, N.Y. with the Minnesota Lynx having the sixth, 14th,18th,20th and 30th selections. The number six pick is the team’s highest selection since the Lynx selected Devereaux Peters with the third overall pick in the 2012 draft. At this year’s Draft, the team will unveil new uniforms for the 2019 season including an additional jersey sponsor. As the WNBA continues to grow there has been an increase from marketing partners for on-jersey placement. In 2019 the new WNBA jersey will reflect more prominent team branding for the benefit of fans, players, and teams. The Lynx lead the WNBA in home-game sell outs, social media followers and will announce additional corporate partners this spring.