On behalf of the Minnesota Lynx, the Fastbreak Foundation, Fox Sports North and our players, we are pleased to provide you with information regarding the 2017 Lynx Tickets for Kids program. Our program distributes tickets to nearly 200 organizations throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa and the Dakotas, and has grown dramatically since its inception. We hope you have an opportunity to sign up!
Please note that the Minnesota Lynx will play all home games during the 2017 Season at the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, Minnesota.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Who is eligible for the Lynx Tickets for Kids program?
Priority is given to registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations that provide the following services:
- Focuses on strengthening the family unit
- One-on-one mentoring
- Education enrichment (i.e. tutoring program)
- Positive community involvement (i.e. crime prevention, community service)
- Services for the physically and mentally challenged
- Services for at-risk youth (i.e. homeless and rehabilitation centers)
- Services for military families
How will I know if my group receives tickets?
- Your group will be contacted via email when tickets become available.
- We do our best to ensure that all participating groups receive tickets at least once throughout the season. However, there is no guarantee that your group will receive tickets.
- Periodically, last minute tickets are donated to us on a game day. On the application please indicate if you can use tickets last minute.
How will my group receive tickets?
The Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx utilizes a paperless ticketing system called Flash Seats and this is the platform in which tickets will be delivered. Flash Seats is an ID-based digital ticketing system that allows guests to enter the game using any credit card, Minnesota driver’s license or by scanning a Mobile ID through the Flash Seats mobile app.
Can I request tickets for a specific game?
We do not guarantee that tickets for the specific game you would like to attend will be available. We do our best to provide tickets based on requests but cannot guarantee availability. If there is a specific game you would like to attend, please include that in the notes section of the application form.
How many tickets can I request at a time?
Please request the number of tickets that your organization will be able to use. We require a 90% utilization of distributed tickets. The staff will track utilization percentages on a group-by-group basis. Those that do not meet this requirement will receive a warning and could be eligible to be removed from the program.
Do I have to apply for the Tickets to Kids program each year?
Even if you have previously completed a Timberwolves or Lynx Tickets for Kids registration form, we ask that you complete a new form at the beginning of every season. This helps us keep all contact information and requests for your organization up to date.
PROGRAM PARTICIPATION RULES:
We appreciate the outstanding response and cooperation we have received from each organization that has participated in the Tickets for Kids program. To continue our program’s success, we have established the following program participation rules that we ask each organization to agree to:
- Please do not contact our organization to check on ticket availability. We will contact you with any ticket opportunities.
- Once you receive an email from us stating tickets are available, all requests for tickets must be made via email. Phoned in request will not be accepted.
- Due to our childcare policy regarding unchaperoned children, the attendee/chaperone ratio must be no greater that 5:1.
- Each group must sit in the seats designated on their tickets.
- A Timberwolves & Lynx representative will monitor groups who have received tickets. Please ensure all ticket recipients behave properly per our fan guidelines.
- Re-selling donated tickets will result in removal from the program.
Groups that do not follow the above guidelines will be removed from the program.
If you have any questions regarding the form, please contact the FastBreak Foundation at email@example.com.