Thank you for your interest in the Lynx Tickets for Kids Program! We are currently no longer accepting applications for the 2017 season.
If you are interested in signing up for the Timberwolves Tickets for Kids Program
Click Here >>
We will begin accepting applications for the 2017-18 Timberwolves season on September 8th, 2017. If you have any questions please contact us at FastbreakFoundation@timberwolves.com.
PROGRAM PARTICIPATION RULES:
We appreciate the outstanding response and cooperation we have received from each organization that has participated in the Tickets for Kids program. To continue our program’s success, we have established the following program participation rules that we ask each organization to agree to:
- Please do not contact our organization to check on ticket availability. We will contact you with any ticket opportunities.
- Once you receive an email from us stating tickets are available, all requests for tickets must be made via email. Phoned in request will not be accepted.
- Due to our childcare policy regarding unchaperoned children, the attendee/chaperone ratio must be no greater that 5:1.
- Each group must sit in the seats designated on their tickets.
- A Timberwolves & Lynx representative will monitor groups who have received tickets. Please ensure all ticket recipients behave properly per our fan guidelines.
- Re-selling donated tickets will result in removal from the program.
Groups that do not follow the above guidelines will be removed from the program.