6:00 p.m., KeyArena
Where To Watch: WNBA League Pass, JoeTV
Where To Listen: 106.1 BOB FM
The Minnesota Lynx will put their undefeated 11-0 record on the line on Sunday night when they take on the Storm in Seattle, Wash.
Breanna Stewart and the Storm have quite the challenge ahead of them as they face a team that just set the WNBA record for the best start to a season.
Seattle is 4-8 on the season and have had disappointing performances recently, dropping four out of their last five games.
Before preparing dinner in front of the television, keep these fun facts in mind about Sunday night’s matchup:
– Minnesota has been outstanding so far this season at being extremely efficient on offense, leading the league in points per game with 87.
– One reason for Seattle’s recent losses has been their lack of discipline on the glass, ranking last in the league in rebounds per game.
– The Lynx have yet to suffer a loss this season due in part to their impressive offensive ranking, but also buckling down defensively as well, coming in at second in the league at points allowed per game with 73.3.
– Jewell Loyd has been a bright spot for Seattle this season, scoring 16.9 points, snatching 3.8 rebounds and shooting over 50 percent from the field per game.
– Stewart, the first overall selection in the 2016 WNBA Draft, has impressed in her first 12 professional games, averaging 16.3 points, 9.8 boards and making 48 percent of her shots per matchup.